• Evaporation systems.
• Melting & boiling point with automated detection.
• Spray dryers – nano and micro spry drying solutions.
• Encapsulator – encapsulation of cells and/or active ngredients.
• Extraction – fast extraction for QC labs of different samples.
• Prep Chromatography system.
• Flash and Prep system for separation of samples using low and extreme high pressures using UV-VIS and ELSD detectors.
• Size (Dynamic Light Scattering,
Laser Diffraction, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis)
• Process Particle Size (LD, Spatial Filter velocimetry)
• Shape analysis and chemicals identification
(Morphological Imaging and Raman Spectroscopy)
• Stability and charge (ELS, Zeta potential)
• Concentration (Multi-angle DLS, NTA)
• Size, Boyant mass and Counting
(Resonant Mass Measuremet)
• Molecular Weight & structure (GPC/SEC)
• Capillary Rheometers
• Freeze dryers – FDA approved lyophlization systems with deep active cooling including PAT tools for process development.
• RVC – Rotational vacuum concentrator for multiple small volume samples volume.
• Centrifuges – low and extreme high speed RPM for different sample with or without cooling (including low temp cooling at -20).