Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer
The Agilent Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer is versatile, innovative, and intuitive, providing superior quantitative and qualitative information for routine analysis of solids, liquids, and gases. With a wide range of sample interfaces and high performing optics, - including Agilent’s unique and revolutionary DialPath (an easy to use liquid sample FTIR module) for measuring liquids - this flexible FTIR benchtop spectrometer will give you accurate results — fast. Weighing only 3.6 kg (8 lbs) and standing 15 cm (6 in) tall the Cary 630 has permanently aligned optics to simplify uptime, has snap and go modules to increase testing, and has easy-to-use technology that reduces training.
< click here
- Innovative — unique sampling accessories snap in and out in seconds, with no alignment required, making transmission as easy to use as ATR
- Intuitive — method driven, multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specifications. MicroLab Quant provides a simple, guided quantitative methods development package.
- Reliable — field proven, rugged optomechanical system offers outstanding performance and reproducibility, even in humid and tropical environments, providing answers you can trust … day-in/day-out
- Versatile — interchangeable sampling accessories for all your analysis needs, including standard transmission, DialPath, TumblIR, Diamond ATR, Germanium ATR, ZnSe ATR, 10 or 45 degree specular reflectance and diffuse reflectance.
- Compliant – GLP/GMP software can be upgraded to be compliant with 21 CFR 11 regulatory requirements through the addition of the Pharmaceutical Software Package
- Compact — taking up only 20 x 20 cm of bench space, and weighing just 3.6 kg (8 lb), the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR is the world’s smallest and lightest FTIR benchtop packing the biggest punch
- Affordable — the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR offers leading-class performance at an attractive price
< click here