Cary 3500 UV-Vis
The Agilent Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer offers photometric performance together with unique measurement capabilities. Available in several configurations including a multizone multicell that allows up to four temperature experiments, across eight cuvette positions, simultaneously. With proven performance and low cost of ownership, the Cary 3500 UV-Vis will streamline your experimental design and amplify confidence in your results.
The Cary UV workstation software (supplied with the instrument) can be configured to leverage the Agilent OpenLab software suite for user administration, security settings, e-signature workflows, and secure data storage. This provides the functionality required to help your laboratory meet the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.
< click here
- Measure samples at four temperatures across eight cuvette positions in a single experiment and collect data from each cuvette simultaneously – dramatically reducing analysis time
- Accurately and quickly control the temperature of your samples from 0 to 110 °C without water, noise or messy cables using a unique and fully integrated air-cooled Peltier system
- Ramp the temperature of the sample at up to 30 °C/min with confidence using highly accurate, solid-state digital Cary temperature probes that control experimental temperature from inside the cuvette
- Streamline method setup with the Cary UV Workstation software for scanning, concentration, time-based kinetics and thermal control. A Help and Learning Center provides easy to follow information for all users.
- Achieve research grade photometric performance, stability and range with a double-beam and double out-of-plane Littrow monochromator
- Get you results faster than a diode array thanks to a data collection rate of 250 points per second and a 150,000 nm/min wavelength drive
- Ensure analytical accuracy for small volume measurements with the highly-collimated and uniform beam of less than 1.5 mm width, coupled with permanent optical alignment of the stationary cell holders
- Configure Cary UV Workstation to leverage the Agilent OpenLab Software Suite that provides secure database storage for electronic records, controlled access, enhanced audit trail review functionality and helps to satisfy regulatory requirements
< click here
The Cary 3500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer is available in several configurations. All systems allow data collection across the full 190–1100 nm wavelength range and have variable spectral bandwidth that can be selected between 0.1 to 5.0 nm at 0.01 nm intervals. Each Cary 3500 system also includes everything needed to start collecting data (including a Cary Welcome Kit that comprises two quartz cuvettes, a cuvette holder tray, and a caffeine standard for instrument performance testing and qualification)
- Cary Compact module: double beam systems with a reference and sample position
- Cary Multicell Module: double beam systems with eight cuvette positions (combinations of reference and sample possible)
- Cary UV Workstation software: automatic module recognition, streamlined method setup and built-in calculations for data analysis
- Cary 3500 UV-Vis engine: Xenon flash lamp, double out-of-plane Littrow monochromator for fast data collection, high light throughput and high absorbance range
- HP Desktop PC package (optional)