894 Professional CVS manual
894 Professional CVS manual is the introductory instrument for high-end determinations of organic additives in electroplating baths with "Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping" (CVS), "Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping" (CPVS) and chronopotentiometry (CP). The proven Metrohm electrode technique in combination with a completely newly designed potentiostat/galvanostat and the extremely high-performance viva software opens up new perspectives in CVS. The replaceable measuring head enables rapid changes between various applications with different electrodes. The potentiostat with certified calibrator readjusts itself automatically before each measurement and guarantees a maximum in precision. The integrated temperature measurement input allows you to monitor the solution temperature during the measurement.
The viva software is required for control, data recording and evaluation.
The 894 Professional CVS manual is supplied with extensive accessories and measuring head for rotating disk electrodes. Electrode set and viva license are to be ordered separately.
Dimensions in mm (W/H/D) 188/294/406
- Max. output voltage: ±25 V
- Max. output current: ±224 mA
- Sweep potential range: ±5 V
- Resolution of measured current (in the smallest measuring range): 6 fA
Current measurement techniques
- CVS ("Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping")
- CPVS ("Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping")
- CP (Chronopotentiometry, galvanostatic and to measure the open-circuit potential)
- DT (Dilution Titration)
- LAT (Linear Approximation Technique)
- MLAT (Modified Linear Approximation Technique)
- RC (Response Curve)
- Rotating disk electrodes (RDE) made of GC, "Ultra Trace" graphite, Pt, Ag, Au
- Speeds: 100 to 3,000 rpm
- Ag/AgCl/KCl 3 mol/L
- Glassy Carbon (GC)
- Built-in USB interface
- MSB interfaces for connecting up to four 800 Dosinos or other accessories
- Measuring input for temperature measurement (Pt1000)