884 Professional VA manual for MME
884 Professional VA manual for MME is the entry-level instrument for high-end trace analysis with voltammetry and polarography with the Multi-Mode Electrode pro or the scTRACE Gold. The proven Metrohm electrode methods in combination with a completely new design of potentiostat/galvanostat and the extremely high-performance viva software opens up new perspectives for the determination of heavy metals. The potentiostat with a certified calibrator readjusts itself automatically before each measurement, thus guaranteeing maximum precision.
Determinations with rotating disc electrodes can also be performed with the instrument, e.g. determinations of organic additives in electroplating baths with "Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping" (CVS), "Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping" (CPVS), and chronopotentiometry (CP). The replaceable measuring head enables rapid changes between various applications with different electrodes.
The viva software is required for control, data acquisition, and evaluation.
The 884 Professional VA manual for MME is supplied with extensive accessories and a measuring head for the Multi-Mode Electrode pro. Electrode set and viva license need to be ordered separately.
- Max. output voltage: ±25 V
- Max. output current: ±224 mA
- Sweep potential range: ±5 V
- Resolution of measured current (in the smallest measuring range): 6 fA
Current measuring modes
- DP ("Differential Pulse")
- SQW ("Square Wave")
- CVS ("Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping")
- CPVS ("Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping")
- CP (Chronopotentiometry, galvanostatic and for measuring the open-circuit potential)
- Standard addition
- External calibration
- DT (Dilution Titration)
- LAT (Linear Approximation Technique)
- MLAT (Modified Linear Approximation Technique)
- RC (Response Curve)
- Multi-Mode Electrode pro
- scTRACE Gold
- Rotating disk electrodes (RDE) made of GC, "Ultra Trace" graphite, Pt, Ag, Au
- Speeds: 100 to 3,000 rpm
- Ag/AgCl/KCl 3 mol/L
- Glassy Carbon (GC)
- Integrated USB interface
- MSB interfaces for connecting up to four 800 Dosinos or other accessories
- Measuring input for temperature measurement (Pt1000)