875 KF Gas Analyzer
The 875 KF Gas Analyzer from Metrohm is a fully automated solution to determine trace levels of water in liquefied and permanent gases.
Applying coulometric Karl Fischer titration, this instrument allows quick (< 5 minutes) and accurate analyses. The KF Gas Analyzer is suitable for a variety of gas types.
< click here
- Straightforward, fully automated analysis thanks to software control
- Robust, safe system suitable for high gas pressures
- Complete system integrated into one housing
- Accurate analysis of various gases (natural gas, LPG, refrigerants, petrochemicals, etc.)
< click here
An analyzer for many gas types
The 875 KF Gas Analyzer enables you to measure trace levels of water in a variety of gases by means of coulometric titration.
Thanks to the built-in evaporator, liquefied gases can also be analyzed.
Gases that can be analyzed with the 875 KF Gas Analyzer include:
- natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas
- petrochemicals: propane, propene, butane (as per ASTM D7995), butene, butadiene
- chlorinated hydrocarbons: methyl chloride, ethyl chloride, vinyl chloride
- refrigerants: CFC, HFC, and CHC compounds.
- other gases: dimethyl ether, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and others
A system built to last
Furthermore, the 875 KF Gas Analyzer is highly dependable: a built-in oil filter makes sure that residual oil is removed from the gas, and the inlet filter prevents particulate matter from clogging up the piping.The 875 KF Gas Analyzer comes with a series of features that make the analysis robust and safe: All components are contained in one housing, and the electronic parts and the gas-carrying parts of the instrument are physically separated. In addition, this instrument can handle gas pressures up to 40 bar.
A ready-made, automated, and fast solution: let the system do the work
With an 875 KF Gas Analyzer, you can start analyzing right away.
You get a fully assembled system and preconfigured methods. Using the analyzer couldn’t be easier – operation is fully automated thanks to software-controlled magnetic valves and a mass flow controller. After having started the method, you will obtain the results in just five minutes.