The Agilent 7800 ICP-MS is a robust quadrupole mass spectrometer that combines proven, hardware, auto-optimization tools, and pre-set methods to simplify routine ICP-MS analysis. The 7800 ICP-MS provides high matrix tolerance, wide dynamic range, and effective control of polyatomic interferences using helium mode with kinetic energy discrimination (KED).
The 7800 ICP-MS is the ideal choice for reliable analysis of complex, variable, high matrix samples, whist also offering high performance for research applications. The 7800 ICP-MS combines performance, ease of use and reliability in a workhorse system that is equally at home in commercial and research laboratories.
< click here
- Fast track your routine metals analysis – ICP-MS MassHunter software includes Pre-Set Methods that can be simply loaded and run with predefined setting, from plasma conditions to analyte integration time and internal standards. For new methods, the Method Wizards builds the method based on sample type and application.Learn more about our drinking water, environmental waste and elemental impurities in pharmaceutical product solutions, below.
- Reduce sample preparation – Unique High Matrix Introduction (HMI) technology, standard on the 7800 ICP-MS, lets you analyze samples containing up to 3% total dissolved solids (TDS) without dilution, reducing sample preparation and saving time.
- Minimize signal suppression – HMI reduces signal suppression, so high matrix samples can be measured accurately without requiring matrix matched calibration standards.
- Ensure accurate data with effective interference removal – Helium (He) collision mode simplifies method development and routine operation by removing polyatomic ion interferences under a single consistent set of conditions. He mode avoids the need for matrix or analyte-specific reaction cell conditions.
- Analyze major and trace analytes in a single run – The wide dynamic range orthogonal detector system (ODS) enables direct analysis of major elements (100s or 1000s of ppm) and trace level analytes (single or sub-ppt) in a single run. The high upper concentration limit reduces sample reruns caused by overrange results.
- Maximize throughput and productivity – The optional Integrated Sample Introduction System (ISIS 3) and the SPS 4 Autosampler lower your cost per analysis without compromising data quality
< click here