The Agilent 5900 SVDV ICP-OES system is an optical emission spectrometer designed for high throughput labs that demand the best. You can be sure of the right answer, in a shorter time, and at a lower cost per sample than any other ICP-OES.
With innovative freeform optics, an ecosystem of embedded sensors, algorithms and diagnostics, and fully optimized for maximum throughput, the 5900 SVDV ICP-OES is sure to give you the edge over your competition.
< click here
- Run more samples at a lower cost with Synchronous Vertical Dual View (SVDV), that utilizes the unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) allowing both the axial and radial views of the plasma to be captured in one reading. This delivers accurate results in the quickest possible time.
- Speed up your analysis and drastically reduce your argon use, while achieving the highest analytical precision using the integrated Advanced Valve System (AVS), included with the 5900 ICP OES.
- Begin collecting data within seconds, without having to choose which elements or wavelengths to analyse using IntelliQuant Screening
- Learn more about your samples using Agilent’s unique IntelliQuant feature through capturing data from the entire wavelength range. IntelliQuant identifies spectral interferences and provides recommendations to ensure you get the right answers every time.
- Track your instrument health the smart way reducing downtime and maintenance costs with sensors and counters that guide the user when maintenance is needed.
- Prevent wasted time and the cost of troubleshooting with the Neb Alert feature that continuously monitors the nebulizer, alerting you when the nebulizer needs cleaning or is leaking.
- Take the guesswork out of method development and automate troubleshooting using smart algorithms built into ICP Expert software — including Fitted Background Correction (FBC), Fast Automated Curve-fitting Technique (FACT), Inter Element Correction (IEC), IntelliQuant and Intelligent Rinse.
- Enhance productivity and quality control using ICP Expert Pro software that gives the user access to live export to Microsoft Excel, custom replicates, integrated prepFAST auto-dilutor operation, rate driven QC and other advanced software functionalities.
< click here
The new Agilent 5900 SVDV ICP-OES Spectrometer is designed for labs wanting high throughput and lowest cost per sample. SVDV configuration comes standard with the Advanced Valve System (AVS 7), ICP Expert PRO and unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) technology that captures and combines axial and radial light from a vertical plasma in a single measurement.
The instrument also features the unique detection system that delivers fast simultaneous measurement over the full 167 to 785 nm wavelength range, the vertical torch and new optical design with Freeform optical technology that enhances sensitivity and resolution.
The 5900 comes standard with Mass flow controlled on all of nebulizer, plasma, auxiliary and make-up gas channels. The 5900 ICP-OES instrument also includes the Easy-Fit Torch, Double Pass Spray chamber, SeaSpray Nebulizer, sample and waste pump tubes, sample introduction system.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 625 mm x 740 mm x 887 mm