The Agilent 4210 MP-AES is a high sensitivity optical emission spectrometer that is the perfect alternative to the traditional flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) technique.
As it runs on air, instead of combustible gases, it can be installed in either a centralized laboratory or a remote location. With detection limits down to ppb levels and no sample pretreatment necessary, it is ideal for a wide range of typical multi-element analyses.
< click here
- Lowest cost of ownership - the Agilent MP-AES runs unattended without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating cost. Use the MP-AES Cost Saving Estimator, below, to see the savings.
- Ease of use - application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensures any user can set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- Improved laboratory safety - in addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the MP-AES eliminates the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders
- High performance - magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides superior detection limits and larger linear dynamic range compared to flame AA.
- Robustness and reliability - ideal for industries such as food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, manufacturing, mining and for remote locations
- Extend the performance - a range of accessories such as a humidifier, Advanced Valve System 4, and IsoMist temperature controlled spray chamber, extends the instrument’s capabilities, delivering stable analysis of even your toughest samples
- Remote control — The MP Expert Automation Software pack allows automated remote control of the instrument, with status updates and results relayed to you in real time.
- MP Expert Software - intuitive method development and software applets that include pre-set method templates, control of integrated accessories and enhanced diagnostics to maximize your instrument up time all dramatically simplify your workflow
< click here