The Agilent 280FS AA is a fast and productive flame AA system, featuring Fast Sequential operation combined with 8-lamp capability, premium optics, and UltrAA lamp looms for greater performance. Able to handle multi-element suites with ease, it is ideal for environmental, food, and agriculture applications as well as high-throughput labs. The 280FS AA features automatic lamp selection, a programmable gas box, and D2 background correction, and can be fitted with a full range of AA accessories to further extend its capabilities.
- Reduce your analysis time by determining the concentration of all elements from a single aspiration sample
- Get accurate results by determining 10 elements per sample in < 2 minutes without sacrificing data quality
- Improve precision and accuracy with online internal standard corrections for physical differences, sample preparation errors, or drift
- Increased sensitivity by 40% utilizing the UltrAA lamps while reducing noice and lowering your detection limits
- Simplify your analysis by taking the guess work out of the method development with SpectrAA comprehensive cookbook
- Tune your flame AA performance with the Mark 7 atomization system
- Mark 7 atomization system can achieve high sensitivity - typically > 0.9 Abs. from 5 mg/L Cu