Based on the sensitive AC-modulated Zeeman technique, proven to give the best detection limits of any Zeeman spectrometer, the 240Z AA, with up to 4 fixed lamp positions offers the highest sensitivity, performance, simplicity of operation and industry-leading software in atomic spectroscopy. The instrument is supplied with the GTA 120 Zeeman graphite tube atomizer for superior graphite furnace performance and is controlled by our acclaimed Windows-based Worksheet software.
- Enhanced detection limit performance—For ultra trace-level detection limits, plug in high-intensity UltrAA lamps. No additional power supply is required.
- Optimized performance— PC-controlled magnetic field strength can be varied from 0.1 to 0.8 Tesla; the field strength remains locked during measurement, minimizing effects of mains voltage variations.
- Versatility—Add the VGA for Zeeman adaptor and the hydride generation technique to validate Zeeman graphite furnace AA results; offers the flexibility to analyze difficult matrices.
- Outstanding performance at ppb levels with the Constant Temperature Zone furnace design
- Easy alignment—Only a single light source is required.
- 11-fold improvement in correction accuracy—Polynomial interpolation provides superior accuracy over competing systems that use simple linear interpolation (bracketing).
- Develop optimum analysis conditions with the SRM Wizard and Tube-Cam—Drying, ashing and atomization temperatures, modifiers, injection volumes ensure high sensitivity, free from interferences.