The Agilent 240 AA system combines rugged and reliable hardware with easy-to-use software, making it ideal for low-throughput laboratories. Featuring true double-beam optics, D2 background correction, and the Mark 7 flame atomization system (standard), the 240 AA system is well suited to environmental, food, and agriculture applications. The Mark 7 spray chamber is simple to use, with twist-and-lock assembly and plastic components designed to handle the challenging samples encountered in materials and mining applications. The 240 AA can be fitted with a full range of AA accessories to further extend its capabilities.
< click here
- Designed for dusty, corrosive environments—completely sealed optics with quartz overcoated mirrors; optional air purge continually cleans the inside of the instrument to exclude corrosive vapors.
- Fast response background correction—the high intensity deuterium background corrector has a fast 2-ms response time ensuring accurate correction of transient background signals.
- Easy lamp maintenance—the lamp is immediately accessible for easy adjustment or replacement without needing to remove the instrument covers.
- Automation to fit the need and budget—Automatic wavelength and slit selection, four fixed-lamp positions for quick, reliable lamp changes, and a next lamp warm-up feature that saves analysis time.
- Expandable—analyze mercury and hydrides at trace ppb levels using the continuous flow vapor generation accessory (VGA 77). Add the ETC 60 for unattended, flameless atomization of hydride elements.
- Upgradable—The 240 AA can be easily upgraded at any time.
- Reduces ownership costs—Rapid troubleshooting and fault diagnosis keep your lab up and running faster. The Telediagnostics option connects to our worldwide network of on-line support personnel.
< click here