Pharmaceutical analysis guarantees drug safety by providing information on the identity, content, quality, purity, and stability of pharmaceutical products using wide measurement technologies analytical chemistry, physic and biology.
Dr. Golik provides a unique set of analysis tools which enable rapid, robust and confident decision-making at all stages of the development workflow. Our technologies can accelerate the pace of early development, ensuring confidence in the selection of druggable targets and candidate molecules.
We help our customers gain confidence during formulation and process development, providing the physicochemical insight required to understand and ultimately control the critical quality attributes (CQAs) and critical process parameters (CPPs) associated with defining and optimizing drug product performance. We also understand the requirements for data integrity and validation in ensuring the robust deployment of our solutions in support of manufacturing and QC. At every phase, we know your success is dependent on using the right analytics, generating appropriate data which enables the deepest insight.
Dr. Golik offers a broad range of solutions, instruments and applications for quality control and for monitoring and improving drug manufacturing. With myriads of pharmacopeia-compliant analysis methods, we are your qualified partner for all chemical-pharmaceutical analysis issues and analytical method validations.
• Evaporation systems.
• Melting & boiling point with automated detection.
• Spray dryers – nano and micro spry drying solutions.
• Encapsulator – encapsulation of cells and/or active ngredients.
• Extraction – fast extraction for QC labs of different samples.
• Prep Chromatography system.
• Flash and Prep system for separation of samples using low and extreme high pressures using UV-VIS and ELSD detectors.
• Size (Dynamic Light Scattering,
Laser Diffraction, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis)
• Process Particle Size (LD, Spatial Filter velocimetry)
• Shape analysis and chemicals identification
(Morphological Imaging and Raman Spectroscopy)
• Stability and charge (ELS, Zeta potential)
• Concentration (Multi-angle DLS, NTA)
• Size, Boyant mass and Counting
(Resonant Mass Measuremet)
• Molecular Weight & structure (GPC/SEC)
• Capillary Rheometers
• Freeze dryers – FDA approved lyophlization systems with deep active cooling including PAT tools for process development.
• RVC – Rotational vacuum concentrator for multiple small volume samples volume.
• Centrifuges – low and extreme high speed RPM for different sample with or without cooling (including low temp cooling at -20).