A clean and safe environment is a pre-requisite for health and quality of life. Dr.Golik contributes to this by providing market-leading solutions.
If you are involved in the measurement of organic and inorganic chemicals in water, soil, air, or food supplies, Extraction, Evaporation, Nitrogen Determination, Acid Digestion and Incineration for sample preparation and analysis to a wide range of industrial companies, environmental testing labs, consultants, and government authorities.
We have the right solution instruments, accessories, consumables, and services designed specifically to meet your needs.
• Evaporation systems.
• Melting & boiling point with automated detection.
• Spray dryers – nano and micro spry drying solutions.
• Encapsulator – encapsulation of cells and/or active ngredients.
• Extraction – fast extraction for QC labs of different samples.
• Prep Chromatography system.
• Flash and Prep system for separation of samples using low and extreme high pressures using UV-VIS and ELSD detectors.
• Size (Dynamic Light Scattering,
Laser Diffraction, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis)
• Process Particle Size (LD, Spatial Filter velocimetry)
• Shape analysis and chemicals identification
(Morphological Imaging and Raman Spectroscopy)
• Stability and charge (ELS, Zeta potential)
• Concentration (Multi-angle DLS, NTA)
• Size, Boyant mass and Counting
(Resonant Mass Measuremet)
• Molecular Weight & structure (GPC/SEC)
• Capillary Rheometers
• Freeze dryers – FDA approved lyophlization systems with deep active cooling including PAT tools for process development.
• RVC – Rotational vacuum concentrator for multiple small volume samples volume.
• Centrifuges – low and extreme high speed RPM for different sample with or without cooling (including low temp cooling at -20).