• Evaporation systems.
• Melting & boiling point with automated detection.
• Spray dryers – nano and micro spry drying solutions.
• Encapsulator – encapsulation of cells and/or active ngredients.
• Extraction – fast extraction for QC labs of different samples.
• Prep Chromatography system.
• Flash and Prep system for separation of samples using low and extreme high pressures using UV-VIS and ELSD detectors.
• pH value and conductivity measurement
• Karl Fischer
• Ion Chromatography
• Process Analysis
• Refrigerators and freezers for professional use.
• Advanced Separation by Field Flow Fractionation (FFF)
• Detectors: RI, UV/PDA, Fluorescence, Light Scattering (MALS), Viscometer & DLS
• Automated lab reactor with single or multiple simultaneously reactor all connected to 1 controll system for fast screening.
• Hi-Res Desktop SEM Microscopes
• Elemental Analysis (EDS)
• ParticleMetric – Automated Particle Size & Shape Analysis
• Automated SEM solutions
• Sputter Coaters – for SEM Sample Preparation
• Surface Area Analyzers (BET)
• Pore Size Analysis
• Particle Size and Shape Analyzers
• True Density Analyzers
• Powder Flow
• Stability and size (Static- Multiple Light Scattering)
• Versatile balances for routine pharma needs starting from micro and analytical balances and up to precision balances.
• Size (Dynamic Light Scattering,
Laser Diffraction, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis)
• Process Particle Size (LD, Spatial Filter velocimetry)
• Shape analysis and chemicals identification
(Morphological Imaging and Raman Spectroscopy)
• Stability and charge (ELS, Zeta potential)
• Concentration (Multi-angle DLS, NTA)
• Size, Boyant mass and Counting
(Resonant Mass Measuremet)
• Molecular Weight & structure (GPC/SEC)
• Capillary Rheometers
• Robust vacuum pumps system stand alone or combined with integrated vacuum controller (with special features like automatic boiling point detection etc.)
• Freeze dryers – FDA approved lyophlization systems with deep active cooling including PAT tools for process development.
• RVC – Rotational vacuum concentrator for multiple small volume samples volume.
• Centrifuges – low and extreme high speed RPM for different sample with or without cooling (including low temp cooling at -20).
• Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS) Analyzers
• Inverse Gas Chromatography – Surface Energy Analyzers (iGC-SEA)
• Vapor Pressure Analyzers (VPA)